Join us on April 6th for our “Spirit of the Woods” Gala, a banquet celebrating the enduring spirit that brought BW to life in 1937. Purchase a table or tickets at www.bradwoods.org/spirit.
This is a great chance for our current campers, families, alumni, staff, partners, and stakeholders to celebrate all that happens at BW each year. We’ll have a keynote, great food, good friends, a bartender, silent auction items — and a 1930s theme, to celebrate the year and decade the deed was granted.
– Emcee Silouan Green, a Marine Corps veteran and national speaker and advocate for PTSD.
– Stories from our participants and families.
– Delicious food prepared by BW staff
– Wine from Oliver Winery
– Food & more from Ralph and Ava’s Cafe and Catering
– Silent auction items from Ward’s Apparel, Segway of Indiana, the IMU Hotel, Cracker’s Comedy Club, Cedar Creek Winery, and more.