Below is just some of the great information discussed during a presentation by Danny O’Malia to our Chamber membership and guests at our April luncheon. For additional interesting resources and to view Mr. O’Malia’s PowerPoint presentation, please see the links at the bottom of this article.
What Is a Customer?
- A Customer… is the most important person in any business.
- A Customer… is NOT dependent on us-we are dependent on him or her.
- A Customer… is not an interruption of our work, but the purpose for it.
- A Customer… does us a favor when he or she calls-we are not doing the customer a favor.
- A Customer… is part of our business-not an outsider.
- A Customer… is not a cold statistic-he or she is a flesh and blood human being just like us.
- A Customer… is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- A Customer… is a person who brings us his or her wants-it is our job to fill those wants.
- A Customer… is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give.
- A Customer… is the person who makes it possible to pay your salary.
- A Customer… is the lifeblood of this and every business
Indy’s Trusted Servant
Thank you to all those who were able to join us for an excellent presentation, “The Danny O’Malia Customer Service Experience” by Danny O’Malia, customer service guru.
Click on articles below for Danny’s Handouts and PowerPoint presentation: