Launch Martinsville is the newest addition to the greater Martinsville business community, bringing coworking space to The Main Connection campus at 460 S. Main St. Powered by a partnership of the Martinsville Chamber of Commerce and Molin Properties, the new facility offers a comfortable, professional community for freelancers, start-ups, contractors and remote workers. Launch Martinsville provides a welcoming, collaborative environment along with conventional business amenities, for a fraction of the cost of leasing typical office space.
- High Speed WIFI
- Printer (printing, copying, scanning)
- JK’s @ The Main Coffee Bar on site
- Break Room w/fridge, microwave, icemaker
- Variety of work spaces
- Convenient, free parking
- Second Wednesday Open Office Hours – Ivy Tech Bloomington, Nick Agresta, CPA, ISBDC on site
- Invitation to all events hosted by Martinsville Chamber & Launch Martinsville
- Discounted use of Ruth Rusie Room when available
- Member of Indiana Coworking Passport (ICP) – The ICP allows any member of a participating space to cowork at any other participating space a day each month for free.**
**Please book here at least 24 hours in advance.
Also available: physical mailing address
Coming soon: *Lockable storage for laptops, etc. *Quiet phone spaces *Outdoor workspace and relaxing areas
- Are You Cut Out to Be an Entrepreneur?
- Business Templates
- Curriculum, White Papers, Presentations
- Business Ownership Blog
- Various resources for all entrepreneurs and small bis owners
- Starting A Business
- Manage A Business
- Market A Business
- Money To Start Or Grow A Business
- Registering With The Government
- Exporting Your Products and Services
- Finding Government Contract Opportunities
- Veteran Services
- Minority and Women Business Programs
- Start Receiving Assistance From The ISBDC
- Find Regional Resources
SCORE provides free business advice through our network of volunteer business experts. You can meet with a mentor online or face-to-face in a chapter near you.
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across 62 industries
- Free, confidential business MENTORING in person or via email
- Free business TOOLS, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
The Indianapolis Public Library has a listing of various resource links.
The Indy Resource Navigator is an online tool which helps connect entrepreneurs and business owners to local resource partners who provide free or low cost services to help businesses grow and prosper.