Our growing team is seeking new members! We are an upscale, family eatery located in the heart of downtown Martinsville, Indiana. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions: Host/Hostess, cook, dishwasher. Applicants must have some weekend availability. Experienced applicants are encouraged to apply, but training is available. We provide a wide variety of menu items, so applicants of various kitchen backgrounds are welcome. Must be 18 or older to apply.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Annual Third House Session recorded for constituents
- Morgan County Veterans Service Officer available to help local veterans
- It’s #OurShotHoosiers! Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccine broadens
- Kim Merideth Joins Mayfield Insurance
- Paycheck Protection Program changes announced – more emphasis on help for small businesses
Follow us on Twitter
Great things happen at @brooklyn_stem! @MSDMartinsville @DrJayArthur @ChamberMville @marchmadness @EducateIN @PLTWorg #STEM #readingchallenge #STEMeducation #greatcommunity #publiceducation4
Lowe’s of Central IN, including Mooresville, Avon, Columbus, and Franklin are having Walk-in Hiring Event on Wednesday, March 10! Come see us between 10-7 for your Spring job! @work1shelby @indplsul @JobReadyVets @RafaelOnTV @CAFE_Indy46226 @workoneindy @ChamberMville @WTHRcom
Megan Cooksey serves as a Relationship Manager and she's faithfully Made Lives Better at Home Bank for 5 years! Thanks, Megan, for your service!