Camp Invention® is coming to our community this summer! The Camp Invention 2024 program will be June 3-7 at Brooklyn STEM Academy. This year, for the month of December, the company is matching funds raised for OUR camp. Last year, because of the generous donations from our community, over 30 students were able to attend camp for a greatly discounted rate. Our goal is to offer 60 students the chance to attend for a discounted rate of 50%,
Please consider donating to this program BEFORE December 31 to take advantage of the matching opportunity.
We’re excited to offer Camp Invention to kids in our area and are inviting friends like you to support our campaign because we want to impact as many children as possible. Your $270 donation supports a full scholarship for a child to attend this program! Whether you can support our program with a $25, $50, or full scholarship donation, your gift in any amount will make a difference for children in our community.
Thanks for taking a moment to check it out!
About Camp Invention
A program of the nonprofit National Inventors Hall of Fame® (NIHF), Camp Invention is a leading hands-on STEM, innovation, and creativity summer camp for children in grades K-6 and a unique opportunity for kids in grades 7-9 to develop leadership skills.
Many families in communities nationwide need financial assistance to provide this opportunity for their children.
Your donation will provide scholarships for children in need* and make it possible for children in your community to:
- Join an exciting week of hands-on exploration!
- Participate in a fun, engaging, and memorable experience through a cutting-edge STEM curriculum.
- Learn about innovative, relatable role models — the NIHF Inductees.
- Build an I Can Invent Mindset™ and be empowered to unlock their full potential.
- Have access to all materials needed for them to participate, plus bots they can take home!
- Hear about the value of intellectual property and how to protect their rights as creators.
Your gift will impact children in your community and ensure ingenuity continues to thrive in the hands of the next generation of innovators!
* Scholarship funds support underserved or underrepresented students and must be distributed locally, on a first-come, first-served basis, or lottery.