Carriage House Woodworking Inc. is looking for office help in the Martinsville Store. Must be able to manage the office and some experience with the Quickbooks accounting program. Will set up appointments, greet customers at the store and help customers. Some experience in kitchen and bathroom remodeling is helpful but we will train. Must have some computer skills and an outgoing personality. Call 317-403-3042 for an interview, ask for Heather Milhon.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Mayor Costin’s October 22nd update highlights South Street improvements and EPA request for testing access on northwest end of city
- I-69 Finish Line Look Ahead – October 22, 2021
- Maple Grove Market hosts Trunk or Treat on the Farm THIS Saturday
- County officials seeking your input on unified development ordinance (UDO)
- YMCA October 27th 5K Run/Walk at Bradford Woods
Follow us on Twitter
What’s ahead for I-69 Finish Line? Check out the latest On Track update for the information you need to know. 🚧 🚗 https://bit.ly/2ZjSsAo
Thank you, Karen, for all you do for the @ChamberMville and our community! Your dedication to our chamber has helped to make us a better organization.
Karen Dransfield is our Business Development Officer and she has decades of experience #MakingLivesBetter in the Martinsville area! She's also a Martinsville Rotary and @ChamberMville superstar!
It’s easy to spot the progress being made on roads and bridges, but have you noticed all of the utility work underway? 🚧
The relocations that are happening as part of I-69 Finish Line will lead to
improvements that will better the communities they serve for decades to come.