Congratulations to Jared Poston and Grace Allman for earning the 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship! Both Jared and Grace learned their good news in late December at “surprise announcement” gatherings at Monrovia High School (Jared) and the Martinsville Candy Kitchen (Grace). This scholarship pays full tuition and required fees for four years at any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana. In addition, recipients receive a $900 book stipend every year. Read more to learn about the Lilly finalists.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Brooklyn STEM Academy to celebrate new Innovation Center with Open House on May 19th
- Sycamore Services is now hiring! $1000 sign-on bonuses available
- Tom Fiddlery announces Rock Star U, a student band program
- Hendricks County Virtual Job Fair – Wednesday May 19 at 2pm
- Merry MAC Players to present the Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon virtually
Follow us on Twitter
🤩 Nominations for the 2021 Kris Gill Servant Leadership Awards are OPEN! Do you know someone who selflessly, cheerfully serves others? Nominate them! We’ll donate $5,000 to the winner’s non-profit of choice!
Nominate a servant leader today! https://www.homebanksb.com/kgsl/