Please join the Community Foundation of Morgan County in welcoming Melanie Johnson to the CFMC team. Melanie has been hired as the new Finance and Stewardship Manager. With 20 years of experience in fund accounting and endowments, she is a great fit! Welcome to the community, Melanie!
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Celebrate Valentine Date Night on February 12th, 13th at 21 North
- INDOT to host virtual career fair on January 20
- Paycheck Protection Program resumed on January 11
- Indiana SBDC offers Digital Transformation Courses
- Home Bank Board of Directors appoints Lisa Arnold as President/Chief Executive Officer
Follow us on Twitter
Thank you to the @I69FinishLine team for their help in getting the word out ahead of the SR 37 closure. Our businesses are ready to take advantage of the increased exposure to new potential customers.
Although SR 37 is closed in Martinsville, the city is open for business. 👋
Hear from the @ChamberMville President and Morgan County officials about the close work between the chamber, the city of Martinsville and the I-69 Finish Line Project Team. 🏁
Check out these activities that can help your young inventors practice presenting their ideas to a group as they learn about #STEM. These activities are great for both in-person classrooms and at-home learning!
Stay alert ⚠️ for flaggers on city streets near SR 37 in Marion County including Banta, Southport and Wicker roads. Crews are installing new utility lines 🔌 and collecting soil samples ⛏️ to prepare for I-69 construction.