At Citizens Bank, we pride ourselves on our connection to our communities. We have served individuals like you in Morgan, Hendricks, Marion, and Johnson counties since 1931. Now it’s your turn…how will you make a difference?
Combined with a thriving home office in historic Mooresville, Indiana, our 9 branch locations offer a diversity of opportunities running the gambit from retail to commercial banking to back of the house operations. Our values are Hoosier values—Independence, Community, and Heritage—we value where we come from and the dedication of all our staff. We would love to have you consider being part of our journey.
To see how we might work together in making our little corner of Indiana the best place to live, work and do business, please use the search tools to explore the career openings (we are looking for tellers, assistant branch managers, operations positions, and more) currently available.
Here’s to People!
Spotlight position – Video Teller / Agent
Position: Video Teller/ Agent
Locations: Main Office – Mooresville, IN; Camby, IN
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, and in line with established policies and procedures, provides a variety of service functions, including processing checking and savings accounts, loan payments, cashing checks, and cross-selling via video support. Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions. Accountable for complying with all Bank Secrecy and Anti Money Laundering regulations, bank policies, and procedures. Video Teller/Agent provides excellent customer service by resolving customer inquiries or needs. Video Teller/Agent must understand the benefits and features of products and services in order to assist our customers in buying decisions and problem resolution.
Essential Job Duties:
- Is accountable for representing the bank to the customer in a courteous, professional manner, and for providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing transactions.
- Processes check and other negotiable instruments with a keen eye for fraudulent activity as well as other risks including but not limited to inconsistent amounts, endorsements or alterations. Determines negotiability and makes funds available per regulations. Processes all other bank related transactions in accordance with deepening the customer relationship.
- Cross-sells bank services, explaining such matters as various types of accounts and certificates. Suggests the use of safe deposit boxes, ATM, automatic loan payments, etc.
- Receives payments for loan accounts, ensuring the payments equal the amount due and all late charges, if applicable, are collected.
- Operates in a team environment assisting in the completion of tasks necessary to either secure company assets or provide excellent customer service.
- Answers the phone via a multi-line phone system and actively listens to, communicates, troubleshoots and quickly resolves Customer issues. Performs any follow-up with the Customer in a timely manner.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- The ability to communicate, speak clearly, and demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to represent the bank in dealing with customers.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English; and to perform simple arithmetic calculations. Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Mental/visual skills effectively and efficiently verify customer transactions.
- Strong computer skills with both desktop and handheld platforms. Demonstrative effectiveness at using apps from financial institutions.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
Minimum Level of Performance and Training Normally Required:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of pre-employment test, drug screen, background check, and credit check.
- Three years of previous customer service experience, with banking experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule Monday-Friday and Saturday morning availability.
- Minimum discomfort from noise, heat, dust, and other causes.
- Call center environment that can get noisy due to volume of calls received.
- Exposed to upset customers.