Director of Morgan County Connect
Make a difference in others’ lives by providing individuals access to their communities and promoting community involvement.
Provide leadership and vision for all aspects of programs and services within the agency. Responsibilities include operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems to ensure customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, financial strength and effective growth in accordance with strategic planning and CEO/COO directives. Plan, implement, administer and evaluate overall performance within assigned service line. Assesses community needs and coordinates resources to enhance service delivery and maximize consumer outcomes. Prepares and administers program budgets, with administrative oversight. Provide guidance, leadership and coaching to assigned personnel. Uphold and promote agency’s mission statement.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Services or closely related field preferred and/or a combination of Education, Training and Relevant Experience deemed by Human Resources Department to be equivalent to the degree and experience requirement.
- Minimum of three years of administrative practice experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in human services field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate sound understanding of Community Integration, Social Role Valorization, and the ability to work effectively within human service systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Membership in professional organization is an asset.
- Ability to work non-standard/flexible schedule.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds; upper body leverage strength required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and ability to obtain Driver for Hire license.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective transportation to worksites and ability to travel between satellite offices and community locations.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and a $500 Sign-On Bonus
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts, COBRA, 401k, Mileage Reimbursement, Opportunity for Referral Bonus, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Bereavement Leave, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, FMLA, Military Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Assistance Program
Service Location: Morgan County
Sycamore Services, Inc. is a recognized leader in making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities because of our integrity, positive outcomes and commitment to those served. EOE.
Sycamore Services, Inc.
Please Apply Online at www.SycamoreServices.com
Or Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org