You know you NEED to be on Social Media, but you’re overwhelmed with where to start. These classes are the shortcut to your success online.
Click on each Social Media Class below to learn more.
August 2, 2021 – Social Media 001 Workshop – History & Evolution of Social Media Marketing
August 9, 2021 – Social Media 101 Workshop – Organic Facebook & Instagram Strategy – No Ads
August 16, 2021 – Social Media 101 – How to Create a Content Calendar & Batch Your Media
August 23, 2021 – Social Media 201 – Video Marketing Tips/Tricks/Tutorials
August 30, 2021 – Social Media 201 – Content Shoot – Headshots, Video, Flatlays & Much More
*Each class is held from 9 am-Noon at Tom Fiddlery: 90 North Main Street Martinsville, IN 46151
About August 2nd Social Media 001 Workshop
History & Evolution of Social Media Marketing
Are you struggling with how to get started online?
There are so many platforms, features, and types of content, it can be paralyzing to know where to start.
Maybe you’ve started, you have an account, or two, or three, but you’re not seeing growth. Your followers aren’t converting to customers and you know you have room to improve.
In this class, we’re diving into the history of Social Media & discussing the fundaments of each platform’s Algorithm. This class will dominantly focus on Facebook & Instagram, but we will touch on each of the prominent social media platforms.
By the end of this session, you will have a fundamental understanding of the following.
- How to Leverage Social Media to Grow Your Business
- How to Establish an Online Brand
- How to Identify your Target Customers aka your Avatar
- How to Prioritize your Social Media Platforms
- How to Analyze your Social Media Content Performance
This class is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed getting started, or you feel like you’re currently wasting your time online.
- You need help understanding how Social Media fits in with your existing Marketing Strategy.
- You don’t have an Online Brand (YET), but you have a product/service with existing customers
- You struggle knowing what Social Media platforms you should be using.
- You need real life examples of content that converts followers into customers.
- You don’t actively use Video with consistency to show off your products/services.
- You know you SHOULD, but you don’t know HOW & frankly you don’t have time to waste figuring it out.
This class is not for you if:
- You know the history of Social Media & the parent companies who run them behind the scenes.
- You have a solid understanding of hashtags and consistently research them.
- You understand the importance of Video and use it consistently in your media mix.
- You have a solid understanding of your Avatar & know how to find them on each platform you use.
- You have a brand photographer you work with to consistently create new media for your online brand.
- You have a Content Calendar you use each month to outline your strategy on 1 or multiple platforms.
What to bring:
- Cell Phone Charged & Logged into your Social Media Platform(s) of Choice.
- Arrive Camera Ready – You will be asked to try some of the features & this will include photo/video
- Notebook/Laptop/Tablet or your preferred method of taking notes. (Don’t worry, the session will be recorded if you miss something!)
- AN OPEN MIND! These concepts will challenge you & the way you think about Digital Marketing.