Along with open positions in the service department and the office, we need to expand our installation staff. NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!! All you need is a basic understanding of tools and how to use them safely. We can teach you the rest.
The HVAC industry will always be in demand. Start a career, change careers…. or, just change to a company that treats our staff like family.
Limitless room for growth!
Installation Assistant job description:
- -Arrive at the office at 7:45 am Monday – Friday
- -Assist with gathering needed material
- -Assist with loading material
- -Be attentive to customer’s specific requests (traffic paths, pets,…) and installation specifics
- -Unload vehicle and stage job site
- -Maintain a clean job site all during the project
- -Gather needed tools for lead and secondary and continue to provide tools as the project progresses
- -Assist lead and secondary on needed tasks
- -Complete needed crawl space and attic tasks
- -Load old materials
- -Confirm that all tools have been gathered
- -Unload old materials and clean the trailer