Effective July 1, 2021, schools will no longer issue work permits for minor employees (under age 18). Instead, employers who employ five or more minor employees (per location) will now be responsible for tracking and reporting minor-employee information via the state’s Youth Employment System (YES). Failure to comply with the new requirement may result in penalties up to $400 per infraction. YES is live now, and employers can begin using the system today to set up their accounts and start inputting their minor-employee information. Indiana employers are encouraged to test-drive it now and become familiar with YES before the new reporting requirement goes into effect on July 1.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏
Expect increased traffic on SR 37 between Liberty Church Road and SR 39 starting at 6 pm Monday. Concrete trucks will be exiting the right lane of SR 37 northbound to deliver concrete for the new Indian Creek bridge deck.