We are excited to announce monthly DIY Craft Kits!!! We are offering several ways to participate. You may join us in store or via Zoom and follow along with the instructor to create your sign. Another option is to pick up your DIY box at the store and follow along with the provided instructions and create your sign at your convenience in your own home at a time of your choosing. For those joining us in store the cost is $30 which also covers snacks and refreshments. (masks required for those participating in store) (please notify us should you have any food allergies) For those that would prefer to purchase a take home kit the cost is $25. Kits include ALL supplies needed to make it your own with endless possibilities. Perfect for ladies night, zoom parties, family get togethers or simply the perfect crafty gift! *Ribbon included in kit may differ from picture*
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏
Expect increased traffic on SR 37 between Liberty Church Road and SR 39 starting at 6 pm Monday. Concrete trucks will be exiting the right lane of SR 37 northbound to deliver concrete for the new Indian Creek bridge deck.