Felicia Ross of BACFG Medicare Solutions will be hosting a Medicare educational seminar at Brickhouse on Main (128 N. Main Street, Martinsville) at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, August 11 and Thursday, August 13.
Felicia Ross of BACFG Medicare Solutions will be hosting a Medicare educational seminar at Brickhouse on Main (128 N. Main Street, Martinsville) at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, August 11, and Thursday, August 13.
Medicare can be complex and down-right confusing. Solving the Medicare puzzle is critical to your health and well-being. Now, you can get sound, impartial advice from an independent advisor. During this informative event, you will gain critical knowledge and insight into what’s best for you and your health situation.
Join us as we discuss:
- The two ways to have Medicare and how to make the choice that is right for you.
- How private insurance can help mitigate the cost of Original Medicare.
- Finding the plan that’s right for you and avoid paying too much for the same coverage.
- How to avoid lapses in coverage and how to get the timing right for pre-existing conditions.
- How to get coverage for thousands of generic and name brand prescriptions.
- What you need to know during open enrollment to avoid critical mistakes and costly penalties.
- Step by step guidance to assure that you can solve the Medicare puzzle.
If you are age 64 or older and want to get the right coverage at the best price, you won’t want to miss this event. To RSVP, call 844-952-0453 or go to www.youRSVP.org/WEJNEB