Job Description – Construction Coordinator
TITLE: Construction Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County, Inc.
REPORTS TO: Office Administration
JOB SUMMARY: The construction coordinator oversees the construction of all houses constructed by Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County as well as other specific duties connected with such construction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in the review of pre-construction tasks in preparation for the builds.
- Coordinate with the office staff the ordering of supplies and materials for construction to be on site when needed.
- Provide sub-contract coordination
- Oversee the overall construction project, including having appropriate supervision on each work day, making sure that volunteers have a good experience.
- Work with the Habitat partner family for whom the house is built, assigning specific tasks and attesting to sweat equity performed
- Insure that appropriate safety measures are in place at the job site.
- Attend Construction Committee meetings as scheduled.
- Oversee all ‘house follow-up’ items after construction, including any items needing correction from the house punch list.
Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age or national origin