Thank you to Sarah Rubin, INDOT Project Manager, Section 6, and Tim Miller, Sr. Project Manager with HNTB CORPORATION for bringing us up to date on all of the #I69FinishLine accomplishments so far. They also prepared us for the temporary closure of State Rd. 37 from the State Rd. 39 exit to Morgan St. that will take place as soon as January 2, 2021. This will allow for the work on mainline I-69 to be completed faster (The completion date will be a full construction year sooner!) and be safer. Go to https://i69finishline.com/ to sign up for email or text updates.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Brooklyn STEM Academy to celebrate new Innovation Center with Open House on May 19th
- Sycamore Services is now hiring! $1000 sign-on bonuses available
- Tom Fiddlery announces Rock Star U, a student band program
- Hendricks County Virtual Job Fair – Wednesday May 19 at 2pm
- Merry MAC Players to present the Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon virtually
Follow us on Twitter
🤩 Nominations for the 2021 Kris Gill Servant Leadership Awards are OPEN! Do you know someone who selflessly, cheerfully serves others? Nominate them! We’ll donate $5,000 to the winner’s non-profit of choice!
Nominate a servant leader today! https://www.homebanksb.com/kgsl/