Thank you to Sarah Rubin, INDOT Project Manager, Section 6, and Tim Miller, Sr. Project Manager with HNTB CORPORATION for bringing us up to date on all of the #I69FinishLine accomplishments so far. They also prepared us for the temporary closure of State Rd. 37 from the State Rd. 39 exit to Morgan St. that will take place as soon as January 2, 2021. This will allow for the work on mainline I-69 to be completed faster (The completion date will be a full construction year sooner!) and be safer. Go to https://i69finishline.com/ to sign up for email or text updates.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Paycheck Protection Program changes announced – more emphasis on help for small businesses
- Banning Engineering named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Reservations being taken for Easter Brunch at 21 North
- Martinsville Chamber & Farm Bureau to host virtual Third House Session; submit your questions by March 3rd
- Ask Hudson Plumbing: Why does calcium build up around my faucets?
Follow us on Twitter
Get connected! 🔗
Crews had to dig deep to tie together pipes in the I-69 work zone near Morgan Street. The trench box around the workers helps to keep them safe. 👷
Thank you to @DukeEnergy and SCI REMC for bringing this wonderful program to our schools!
Very nice article re: RMR-great literacy prog that also provides books for students to take home! @DukeEnergy
proud to partner with SCI REMC to support
Real Men Read: Local schools, grant funders discuss program’s benefits to young students https://www.hoosiertimes.com/reporter_times/real-men-read-local-schools-grant-funders-discuss-program-s-benefits-to-young-students/article_0751700a-6bca-11eb-9d91-6b9d765ab8ee.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share via @R_T_news