- The SR 44 bridge over SR 37 is scheduled to open on Saturday, July 17, weather permitting. After SR 44 opens, the SR 37 connection between SR 252 and SR 44 will be closed and the traffic signal removed.
- After SR 44 opens, motorists travelling between SR 252 and SR 44 will use Morgan Street between Hospital Drive and Ruben Drive.
- Ohio Street will shift to its permanent alignment this weekend or Monday, depending on weather. When the alignment shifts Bill’s Boulevard will close temporarily and access to the businesses in the shopping center will be via Ruth Rusie Drive and Bobby Helms Boulevard.
- Southview Drive between the Williamsburg Apartments and Mahalasville Road is expected to open in 1-2 weeks.
- SR 37 between SR 39/Morton Avenue and Morgan Street is closed to north-south traffic. With the opening of the new SR 44 bridge there will be access across SR 37 at Burton Lane, Ohio Street, Grand Valley Blvd., SR 252 and SR 44.
Northern Morgan County
- SR 37 from Morgan Street to SR 144 is restricted to one travel lane in each direction. Watch for trucks exiting and entering southbound SR 37 as paving continues.
- A southbound SR 37 traffic switch is expected Saturday, July 17, weather permitting. Southbound SR 37 will follow the new southbound travel lanes from SR 144 to Henderson Ford Road. The northbound traffic will switch next week depending on the weather.
- Teeters Road (east approach), Ozark Fisheries Drive, and Myra Lane (east approach) are right-in, right-out intersections. Myra Lane (west approach) is closed.
- Ennis Road access to SR 37 is closed. The intersection is barricaded but available for emergency access only.
- On SR 37 between the Crooked Creek bridge and Big Bend Road there is an emergency crossover available for emergency use only. There are barricades that will need to be moved.
- Banta Road (west approach) between Huggin Hollow Road and SR 37 remains closed.
- Rolling stops for SR 37 traffic could occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- SR 37 northbound temporary lane closures may occur next week at Olive Branch Road.
- On Tuesday (7/20) there will be rolling slowdowns on northbound SR 37 from Smith Valley Road to Fairview Road and on southbound SR 37 from County Line Road to Fairview Road for signal installation at Fairview Road. Flaggers will be staged at Fairview Road, Bluffdale Road, and the Waterman Farm driveway to help maintain traffic.
- All Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road access to SR 37 is permanently closed.
- Lane shifts are in place in the SR 37 northbound and southbound lanes between Fairview Road and SR 144. An 11-foot width limit is in effect for the lane-shifted areas.
- Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the construction zone. There may be short traffic delays.
- Watch for flaggers at Wicker Road east and west of SR 37, on Bluff Road south of County Line Road, as well as intermittent flagging to assist trucks crossing SR 37 at Fairview Road and at County Line Road.
- A crossover lane shift at SR 37 near County Line Road may occur late next week or the following week, depending on weather.
- The South Belmont Avenue closure at SR 37 (south of Aspen Lakes Apartments) has been delayed until mid-August.
- Thompson Road between Warman Avenue and the north location of Stoops Truck Sales will be closed permanently in late-July. SR 37 access to Sunshine Gardens will be at Epler Avenue.
- The Mooresville Road bridge over I-465 will close on or after August 12. The closure of the Keystone Avenue bridge over I-465 will closely follow.
- Watch for increased I-465 traffic with the closure of the I-65/I-70 North Split.