- SR 252 will experience increased construction traffic for a week or more. While 1st responders have priority, it may still be best to avoid the SR 252 area when possible.
- Access between SR 252 and SR 44 will use Morgan Street between Hospital Drive and Ruben Drive.
- Southview Drive between the Williamsburg Apartments and Mahalasville Road is expected to open in early or mid-August.
- Paving may finish on Gardner Avenue, Industrial Boulevard, and Mahalasville Road by the middle of next week.
- SR 37 between SR 39/Morton Avenue and Morgan Street is closed to north-south traffic. Access across SR 37 is at Burton Lane, Ohio Street, Grand Valley Blvd., SR 252 and SR 44.
Northern Morgan County
- SR 37 from Morgan Street to SR 144 is restricted to one travel lane in each direction. Watch for trucks exiting and entering southbound SR 37 as paving continues.
- A northbound SR 37 traffic switch is expected Friday evening, July 23, weather permitting. Northbound SR 37 will follow the new southbound travel lanes from SR 144 to Henderson Ford Road. The southbound traffic was switched last week.
- Teeters Road (east approach), Ozark Fisheries Drive, and Myra Lane (east approach) are right-in, right-out intersections. Myra Lane (west approach) is closed.
- Ennis Road access to SR 37 is closed. The intersection is barricaded but available for emergency access only.
- On SR 37 between the Crooked Creek bridge and Big Bend Road there is an emergency crossover available for emergency use only. There are barricades that will need to be moved.
- Banta Road (west approach) between Huggin Hollow Road and SR 37 remains closed.
- Rolling stops for SR 37 traffic could occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The access road between Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road is expected to open on or after July 27.
- All Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road access to SR 37 is permanently closed.
- Lane shifts are in place in the SR 37 northbound and southbound lanes between Fairview Road and SR 144. An 11-foot width limit is in effect for the lane-shifted areas.
- Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the construction zone. There may be short traffic delays.
- Watch for flaggers at Wicker Road east & west of SR 37, on Bluff Road south of County Line Road, as well as intermittent flagging to assist trucks crossing SR 37 at Fairview Road and at County Line Road.
- Nighttime closures for northbound and southbound SR 37 will occur next week.
- Flagging will take place at Bluff Road and Fairview Road starting July 26 for temporary signal installation.
- Thompson Road between Warman Avenue and the north location of Stoops Truck Sales will be closed permanently on or after July 29. SR 37 access to Sunshine Gardens will be at Epler Avenue.
- A southbound SR 37 crossover near County Line Road will occur after August 1.
- The South Belmont Avenue closure at SR 37 has been delayed until mid-August. Aspen Lakes Apartment emergency access from South Belmont Avenue at Winslet Boulevard will be available.
- The Mooresville Road bridge over I-465 will close on or after August 12th. The closure of Keystone Avenue over I-465 will closely follow.
- Watch for increased I-465 traffic with the closure of the I-65/I-70 North Split.