- On August 18, SR 37 from the Indian Creek bridge to SR 39 will be restricted to one lane northbound during daytime hours. The single lane condition is expected for 7-10 days.
- SR 252 is currently experiencing increased construction traffic. While first responders have priority, it may still be best to avoid the SR 252 area when possible.
- Southview Drive between the Williamsburg Apartments and Mahalasville Road is expected to be fully open in 1-2 weeks, depending on weather. However, it is currently available for emergency services if needed.
- Concrete paving on SR 37 is ongoing and asphalt paving crews with flagging operations may occur throughout other areas of the project.
- SR 37 between SR 39/Morton Avenue and Morgan Street is closed to north-south traffic. Access across SR 37 is at Burton Lane, Ohio Street, Grand Valley Blvd., SR 252 and SR 44. Access between SR 252 and SR 44 will use Morgan Street between Hospital Drive and Ruben Drive.
Northern Morgan County
- SR 37 from Morgan Street to SR 144 is restricted to one travel lane in each direction. Watch for trucks exiting and entering SR 37 as construction continues.
- On or after August 13, northbound SR 37 between Morgan Street and Henderson Ford Road will be switched to a new lane. Southbound SR 37 traffic between Henderson Ford Road and Morgan Street has already been switched to a new southbound lane.
- The Twin Branch Road connection to northbound SR 37 will be closed on or after August 13. Southbound SR 37 to Twin Branch Road has already been closed. Emergency access from Twin Branch Road to northbound SR 37 will re-open on or after August 13.
- Teeters Road (east approach), Ozark Fisheries Drive, and Myra Lane (east approach) are right-in, right-out intersections. Myra Lane (west approach) is closed. Access to these locations will be modified during the switch of SR 37 traffic. Refer to the attached maps.
- Ennis Road access to SR 37 is closed. The intersection is barricaded but available for emergency access only.
- Watch for flaggers on Old SR 37 north of SR 144. There may be lane restrictions associated with pavement patching.
- Huggin Hollow Road north of SR 144 will close on or after August 17. Access to the Shell gas station, storage facility and BP gas station will be maintained from SR 144. Properties to the north will be detoured from SR 144 to Old SR 37 and then south on Huggin Hollow Road.
- On SR 37 between the Crooked Creek bridge and Big Bend Road there is an emergency crossover available for emergency use only. There are barricades that will need to be moved.
- Banta Road (west approach) between Huggin Hollow Road and SR 37 remains closed.
- Rolling stops for SR 37 traffic could occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- On or after August 16 the SR 37 left turn movements at Olive Branch Road will be closed as will the through movement between Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37. Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37 will be right-in, right-out intersections.
- Northbound SR 37 lane closures between Stones Crossing Road and Olive Branch Road may occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Access road along the east side of SR 37 between Travis Road and Stones Crossing Road is open. All Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road access to SR 37 is permanently closed.
- Lane shifts are in place in the SR 37 northbound and southbound lanes between Fairview Road and SR 144. An 11-foot width limit is in effect for the lane-shifted areas.
- Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the construction zone. There may be short traffic delays.
- Watch for flaggers at Wicker Road. There will be increased truck traffic the night of August 18. Watch for intermittent flagging to assist trucks crossing SR 37 at Fairview Road and County Line Road, and on Fairview Road just west of Morgantown Road for utility work.
- Thompson Road between Warman Avenue and the north location of Stoops Truck Sales will be closed permanently on or after September 1. SR 37 access to Sunshine Gardens will be from Epler Avenue.
- Keystone Avenue over I-465 will close on or after August 23 for about 120 days. Nightly rolling slowdowns and lane closures on I-465 at Keystone Avenue are expected between August 23 and September 11.
- Nightly rolling slowdowns and lane closures on I-465 at Mooresville Road are expected between August 23 and 24. Mooresville Road over I-465 is scheduled to close on or after September 7 for about 90 days.
- A new traffic signal has been installed at Fairview Road and Bluff Road. It will be a 4-way stop condition with signal flashing red in all directions initially. Signal will be fully activated at the end of August.
- All SR 37 traffic from Fairview Road to Belmont Avenue will switch to northbound lanes (east side) on or after August 30.
- “Rally Point A” for all emergency first responders is at SR 37 and Fairview Road. Meet here for escort before proceeding onto jobsite.
- Watch for increased I-465 traffic with the closure of the I-65/I-70 North Split.