- Burton Lane access to and from SR 37 will permanently close on August 26. Southview Drive from Mahalasville Road/Ohio Street will be available for traffic.
- SR 37 from the Indian Creek bridge to SR 39 is restricted to one lane northbound during daytime hours. The single lane condition is expected until mid to late next week.
- Over the next week paving crews will head to the northern section of the work zone. Expect heavier truck traffic as construction delivery increases through Martinsville.
- SR 37 between SR 39/Morton Avenue and Morgan Street is closed to north-south traffic. After August 26 access across SR 37 is at Ohio Street, Grand Valley Blvd., SR 252 and SR 44.
- Access between SR 252 and SR 44 will use Morgan Street between Hospital Drive and Ruben Drive.
Northern Morgan County
- SR 37 from Morgan Street to SR 144 is restricted to one travel lane in each direction. Watch for trucks exiting and entering SR 37 as construction continues.
- The Twin Branch Road connection to northbound SR 37 is expected to re-open early September. Once Twin Branch Road is re-opened, Teeters Road at SR 37 will close permanently.
- Teeters Road (east approach), Ozark Fisheries Drive, and Myra Lane (east approach) are right-in, right-out intersections. Myra Lane (west approach) is closed. Access to these locations has been modified. Watch for modified driveway access. Refer to the attached maps.
- Ennis Road access to SR 37 is closed. The intersection is barricaded but available for emergency access only.
- Huggin Hollow Road north of SR 144 will close on or after August 23. Access to the Shell gas station, storage facility and BP gas station will be maintained from SR 144. Properties to the north will be detoured from SR 144 to Old SR 37 and then south on Huggin Hollow Road.
- On SR 37 between the Crooked Creek bridge and Big Bend Road there is an emergency crossover available for emergency use only. There are barricades that will need to be moved.
- Banta Road (west approach) between Huggin Hollow Road and SR 37 remains closed.
- Rolling stops for SR 37 traffic could occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- On or after August 20 the SR 37 left turn movements at Olive Branch Road will be closed as will the through movement between Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37. Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37 will be right-in, right-out intersections.
- Northbound SR 37 lane closures between Olive Branch and Fairview Roads may occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Southbound lane closure between Smith Valley and Olive Branch Roads may occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The Bluff Acres Drive intersection at SR 37 closes on or after August 20.
- Access road along the east side of SR 37 between Travis Road and Stones Crossing Road is open. All Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road access to SR 37 is permanently closed.
- Lane shifts are in place in the SR 37 northbound and southbound lanes between Fairview Road and SR 144. An 11-foot width limit is in effect for the lane-shifted areas.
- Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the construction zone. There may be short traffic delays.
- The S. Keystone Avenue bridge over I-465 is scheduled to close Monday, Aug. 23, and expected to remain closed for four months. The detour will follow Thompson Road, Madison Avenue, Shelby Street and Hanna Avenue.
- I-465 will have nightly lane closures and 20-minute stoppages near Keystone Avenue bridge demolition work on or after August 23. Intermittent 20-minute traffic stoppages and lane closures may occur on I-465 between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. daily. I-465 westbound closures will be Monday and Tuesday nights. I-465 eastbound closures will be Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Emergency vehicles will have access through the work zone during the 20-minute intermediate closures.
- I-465 single lane closures of the outside lane near Mooresville Road are expected on or after August 23 between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Mooresville Road over I-465 is scheduled to close on or after September 7.
- Fairview Road will have a single lane closure with flagging from Aug. 25 to Aug. 27 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Belmont Avenue will be closed between Edgewood Road and Epler Road from August 24 to August 27.
- Watch for flaggers at Wicker Road, Fairview Road and County Line Road.
- Thompson Road between Warman Avenue and the north location of Stoops Truck Sales will be closed permanently on or after September 1. SR 37 access to Sunshine Gardens will be from Epler Avenue.
- A new traffic signal has been installed at Fairview Road and Bluff Road. It is currently a 4-way stop condition with a signal flashing red in all directions. Signal will be fully activated at the end of August.
- Watch for nighttime temporary lane closures near Fairview Road.
- All SR 37 traffic from Fairview Road to South Belmont Avenue will switch to northbound lanes (east side) on or after August 30.
- “Rally Point A” for all emergency first responders is at SR 37 and Fairview Road. Meet here for escort before proceeding onto jobsite.
- Watch for increased I-465 traffic with the closure of the I-65/I-70 North Split