- Beam delivery is expected at Ohio Street on August 30 and 31. Multiple traffic stoppages of up to 20 minutes between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. can be expected.
- Burton Lane access to and from SR 37 has been permanently closed. Southview Drive from Mahalasville Road/Ohio Street is available for traffic.
- Chamber note: Access to businesses on Burton Lane, west of SR 37, is still available via Morton Ave.
- SR 37 from the Indian Creek bridge to SR 39 will have intermittent single-lane closures during the next month.
- SR 37 between SR 39/Morton Avenue and Morgan Street is closed to north-south traffic. Access across SR 37 is at Ohio Street, Grand Valley Blvd., SR 252 and SR 44.
- Access between SR 252 and SR 44 will use Morgan Street between Hospital Drive and Ruben Drive.
Northern Morgan County
- SR 37 from Morgan Street to SR 144 is restricted to one travel lane in each direction. Watch for trucks exiting and entering SR 37 as construction continues.
- The Twin Branch Road connection to northbound SR 37 is expected to re-open on or after September 3. Once Twin Branch Road is re-opened, Teeters Road access to SR 37 will close permanently.
- Teeters Road (east approach), Ozark Fisheries Drive, and Myra Lane (east approach) are right-in, right-out intersections. Myra Lane (west approach) is closed. Access to these locations has been modified. Watch for modified driveway access.
- Ennis Road access to SR 37 is closed. The intersection is barricaded but available for emergency access only.
- Huggin Hollow Road north of SR 144 will close on or after September 7. Access to the Shell gas station, storage facility and BP gas station will be maintained from SR 144. Properties to the north will be detoured from SR 144 to Old SR 37 and then south on Huggin Hollow Road.
- On SR 37 between the Crooked Creek bridge and Big Bend Road there is a crossover available for emergency use only. There are barricades that will need to be moved.
- Banta Road (west approach) between Huggin Hollow Road and SR 37 remains closed.
- Rolling stops for SR 37 traffic could occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- On or after September 2, a northbound SR 37 lane closure between Fairview and Wicker Roads may occur between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m. Southbound lane closure between Wicker and Fairview Roads may occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Rolling closures will also occur.
- SR 37 left turn movements at Olive Branch Road are closed. Through movements between Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37 are closed. Olive Branch Road and Old SR 37 are right-in, right-out intersections.
- Fairview Road east of SR 37 may have single lane closures with flaggers between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- An access road west of SR 37 from Fairview Road to Waterman’s Farm will open on or after September 1.
- A new traffic signal has been installed at Fairview Road and Bluff Road. It is currently a 4-way stop condition with a signal flashing red in all directions. The signal will be fully activated next week.
- The Bluff Acres Drive intersection at SR 37 is permanently closed.
- An access road along the east side of SR 37 between Travis Road and Stones Crossing Road is open. All Stones Crossing Road and Travis Road access to SR 37 is permanently closed.
- Lane shifts are in place in the SR 37 northbound and southbound lanes between Fairview Road and SR 144. An 11-foot width limit is in effect for the lane-shifted areas.
- Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the construction zone. There may be short traffic delays.
- The South Keystone Avenue bridge over I-465 is scheduled to close August 29 at 9 p.m. and expected to remain closed for four months. The detour will follow Thompson Road, Madison Avenue, Shelby Street and Hanna Avenue.
- I-465 will have nightly lane closures and 20-minute stoppages near the South Keystone Avenue bridge demolition work beginning August 29 and occurring between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. Westbound closures will be Monday and Tuesday nights. Eastbound closures will be Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. Emergency vehicles will have access through the work zone during the closures.
- Nightly rolling slowdowns and single lane closures on I-465 near Mooresville Road are expected this week. Mooresville Road over I-465 is scheduled to close on or after September 12 for about 90 days.
- On September 2, a northbound SR 37 lane closure between Fairview and Wicker Roads may occur between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m. Southbound lane closure between Wicker and Fairview Roads may occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Rolling closures will also occur.
- Southbound SR 37 lane closures will occur from Wicker Road to Fairview Road on Aug. 30 between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Watch for flaggers at Wicker Road and County Line Road.
- South Belmont Avenue will be closed between Edgewood Avenue and Epler Road until September 3.
- Thompson Road between Warman Avenue and the north location of Stoops Truck Sales will be closed permanently on or after September 1. SR 37 access to Sunshine Gardens will be from Epler Avenue.
- “Rally Point A” for all emergency first responders is at SR 37 and Fairview Road. Meet here for escort before proceeding onto the jobsite.
- Watch for increased I-465 traffic with the closure of the I-65/I-70 North Split.