Bloomington, IN – IU Health is grateful for the generosity of individuals and companies as we work together to meet the needs of our communities during this unprecedented time.
Those interested in donating supplies should contact IU Health Supply Chain Operations at COVID-19.Supplies@IUHealth.org.
Suggested items for donation:
- Respiratory mask, including industrial N95 and N99 masks
- Facial and eye protection
- Hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content
- General personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves and observation gowns
The IU Health Supply Chain Operations team will work directly with individuals and companies to assess each donation. Please do not drop off supply donations at IU Health facilities.
For those businesses and individuals wanting to donate food items for IU Health team members, please contact the following:
- Bloomington: Lisa Johnson ljohnson26@IUHealth.org
- Bedford: Karen DuBois kdubois1@IUHealth.org
- Martinsville (Morgan): Jason King jking@IUHealth.org
- Paoli: Kim Martin kmartin25@IUHealth.org
Indiana University Health has provided leading care to south central Indiana for more than 105 years. As a not-for-profit organization, IU Health serves a patient base of more than 415,000 people in 10 south central Indiana counties. As the only nationally recognized healthcare system in Indiana, Indiana University Health is dedicated to providing a unified standard of preeminent care. A unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s leading medical schools – and the depth of experience from the most complete network of highly skilled specialty and primary care physicians, gives IU Health unparalleled strength in delivering assurance to patients. Discover more at iuhealth.org.