COVID-19 has changed us and will continue to change us in all aspects of our lives. The Center for Lifelong Learning is making decisions putting the health and safety of our community first while still providing you opportunities to learn.
Now more than ever we need spaces to continue to learn, grow, and connect. This summer, the Center for Lifelong Learning is providing a variety of new virtual classes, as well as some returning favorites!
If you are feeling uninspired or disconnected or looking for something to be “you” time our classes are the perfect thing to help. Classes will be held over Zoom and will include live instruction.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon virtually and hope you are staying well and hanging in there!
- Colorful Painting in Oil for the Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Learner
- I Can’t Believe I Drew That!
- Developing Your Perfect Art Practice
- Discovering Your MUSEum
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Piecing it Together: Collage as a Form of Reflection
- Art History: The Renaissance North & South
- Art History: From Pop Art to Neo-Expressionism
- Reading & Writing Poetry
- Bullet Journaling During COVID-19
- Classical Music Favorites for Parents & Kids
- Urban Farming: Homesteading
- Urban Farming: Backyard Chickens
- Urban Farming: Ruminants, Sheep, Goats, & Cows