Ivy Tech is excited to introduce Ivy Accelerate, an adult cohort program that helps busy working adults earn their Associate degree or certificate on time.
- Students choose whether they wish to earn an Associate degree or Certificate after their first session. We are offering Cyber Security, Business Administration and Pre-Nursing.
- Possibility to enroll for free through the Next Level Jobs Program.
- Classes will be two evenings a week and program group meetings and activities will be held one Saturday a month.
- This program is similar to ASAP, a program for recent high school graduates. Like ASAP, interested students must have program-ready test scores, complete the Accelerate application, submit a letter of recommendation/nomination and schedule their interview.
- Ivy Accelerate will begin October 26, with second eight week fall classes.
- For more information, contact Jennifer Rusk, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. Students can also see application materials on the website, ivytech.edu/bloomington/accelerate.