Citizens Bank Indiana is pleased to announce that Kelly Nash has joined the bank in the newly created role of Retail and Marketing Coordinator. Kelly is a graduate of both Martinsville High School and Ball State University, is currently attending Morgan County Leadership Academy and absolutely loves her pet hedgehog, Ralph! Welcome aboard, Kelly!!!
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- BMO Harris Bank downtown to cohost homebuyer seminar this Friday
- Fables & Fairy Tales Bookshop awarded holiday bonus from author James Patterson
- Brooklyn STEM Academy students selling beautiful, hand-crafted ornaments to raise money for school project
- Kendrick Foundation awards $56,196 to Youth First, Inc.
- Check out Peachy’s Place’s December lunch specials
Follow us on Twitter
Walmart Black Friday deals start at 6 p.m. today. Most Grand Valley shops open by 8 a.m. on Black Friday. Use the map to find your quickest route.2
The MSD of Martinsville will be operating on a two hour delay this morning, 11/12/19! Stay safe, stay warm!