EVERY MONTH, 3,900 people lose their lives to suicide! You can help us stop the stigma and create important conversations by showing your support for Illuminate 2022, a 3.9K Walk & Family Event benefiting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). Please review and let me know if you might be interested in supporting our 2nd annual event that will be held at The Links at Heartland Crossing starting at 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 1, 2022.
On Saturday, October 1, 2022, we will hold the 2nd Annual Illuminate 3.9K Walk & Family Event starting at 6:00 pm. Take a candlelit stroll through the golf course, while supporting the efforts of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). Everyone is invited to this free event, but for $20, you will receive a walking entry, which includes a commemorative t-shirt, swag bag, and a complimentary cup of warm cider at the end of the walk. We will also have food trucks, games, and an auction/raffle. The band, Six Figures will be performing from 8:30 pm-11 pm. There are still opportunities for businesses to get involved through sponsorships, raffle or goodie bag donations, and promotions. For more information, visit our website. There is also information available through our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages.
- Event Sponsorship
- Goodie Bag items (approximately 300)
- Raffle/Auction items
- Signage- Place a provided yard sign at your business or include event info on your business sign
- Sign up to walk
- Purchase a luminary- Includes the opportunity to share 2 pictures of someone who lost their life to suicide
- Sponsor a contest prior to the event
- Share a link on your website or Facebook page
- Allow us to promote the walk using your pre-budgeted advertising on billboards or other media
- Create a team! All teams with 10 or more members will be recognized the night of the event
- Set up an interactive booth or table at the event (included with sponsorship)
- Host a fundraising event prior to Illuminate 2022
- Provide space at community events (ie. Old Settler’s, 4-H fair, etc) for us to place info or volunteer
- Other ideas or suggestions are welcome
Please reach out to me at email@example.com or at (317) 332-9866. I would love to help you and your organization maximize the benefits of your donation or sponsorship.