Maggie Bags is looking for participants to work at their location through National Able, a senior employment program that pays seniors to work at approved job sites. Qualifications include the following: you must be over 55 years old, meet National Ables income requirements, be willing to improve your job skills, and learn new skills. To learn more about how to apply for a position with National Able at Maggie Bags please contact Katelyn Wilber at 765-343-6500. Maggie Bags is in need of workers in the following areas: production, shipping; sales; and quality control.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
For reel! 👀
This flexible pipe installed in the median of SR 37 will ensure proper drainage and a long life for the new I-69 pavement south of SR 39 in Martinsville.
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏