Maggie Bags is looking for participants to work at their location through National Able, a senior employment program that pays seniors to work at approved job sites. Qualifications include the following: you must be over 55 years old, meet National Ables income requirements, be willing to improve your job skills, and learn new skills. To learn more about how to apply for a position with National Able at Maggie Bags please contact Katelyn Wilber at 765-343-6500. Maggie Bags is in need of workers in the following areas: production, shipping; sales; and quality control.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Annual Third House Session recorded for constituents
- Morgan County Veterans Service Officer available to help local veterans
- It’s #OurShotHoosiers! Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccine broadens
- Kim Merideth Joins Mayfield Insurance
- Paycheck Protection Program changes announced – more emphasis on help for small businesses
Follow us on Twitter
Great things happen at @brooklyn_stem! @MSDMartinsville @DrJayArthur @ChamberMville @marchmadness @EducateIN @PLTWorg #STEM #readingchallenge #STEMeducation #greatcommunity #publiceducation4
Lowe’s of Central IN, including Mooresville, Avon, Columbus, and Franklin are having Walk-in Hiring Event on Wednesday, March 10! Come see us between 10-7 for your Spring job! @work1shelby @indplsul @JobReadyVets @RafaelOnTV @CAFE_Indy46226 @workoneindy @ChamberMville @WTHRcom
Megan Cooksey serves as a Relationship Manager and she's faithfully Made Lives Better at Home Bank for 5 years! Thanks, Megan, for your service!