In accordance with Governor Eric Holcomb‘s executive order that takes effect today, Monday, July 27, we respectfully ask that anyone visiting our offices inside The Main Connection wear a mask inside the building. The Chamber office is open for appointments and the Visit Morgan County, Indiana‘s Visitor Center remains open for those who need visitor information or have any questions about the area. Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation. #MaskUpHoosiers
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Dry well installations continue
- I-69 Finish Line Look Ahead – September 10, 2021
- A Senior Retreat has caregiver support scholarships available
- Sign up now for Men’s Fall Invitational at Martinsville Golf Club
- Virtual Job Fair on September 23rd to feature more than 1000 jobs in Morgan and Hendricks Counties
Follow us on Twitter
Stay alert for additional truck traffic the next few Sundays between Martinsville and Bloomington. Contractors are using SR 37 to haul in crushed stone needed in Martinsville.
Early birds! 🐦🌞
Pouring a new concrete bridge deck is a continuous process lasting several hours. Work began before sunrise on the new I-69 bridge decks over Sartor Ditch. 🚧
Crews are building more than 26 miles of new interstate highway. 🏁
What does it take to build an interstate? A lot!
Check out this video to get a better understanding of the progress happening before your eyes.