The Morgan County Master Gardeners are in the process of renewing the raised bed demonstration garden at the fairgrounds and we are seeking sponsors to help with the construction costs. For a fee, you can help with the construction of the bed and you will receive a sponsorship sign on that bed for the next 5 years! What a great way to showcase your business, organization, or for individuals to support the fair and educate the public about horticulture. For more details contact the fair office at 765-342-9905.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Brooklyn STEM Academy to celebrate new Innovation Center with Open House on May 19th
- Sycamore Services is now hiring! $1000 sign-on bonuses available
- Tom Fiddlery announces Rock Star U, a student band program
- Hendricks County Virtual Job Fair – Wednesday May 19 at 2pm
- Merry MAC Players to present the Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon virtually
Follow us on Twitter
🤩 Nominations for the 2021 Kris Gill Servant Leadership Awards are OPEN! Do you know someone who selflessly, cheerfully serves others? Nominate them! We’ll donate $5,000 to the winner’s non-profit of choice!
Nominate a servant leader today! https://www.homebanksb.com/kgsl/