Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Grand opening at Morgan County History Center and Museum this Saturday
- Pairing Dinners at 21 North are back!
- Morgan County Farmers’ Market hosting Community Days in Martinsville & Mooresville
- Pam Hurst Designs to host Facebook Live event featuring limited edition collections
- Martinsville Golf Club to host ‘Wine & Whiff’ women’s clinics
Follow us on Twitter
Watch for truck traffic entering and exiting the work zone at Morgan Street, the north end of the SR 37 closure in Martinsville. Crews are delivering crushed stone and erosion control measures.
As weather permits this week,
🌤️ Daytime work will close one SR 37 lane or shoulder near Edgewood Avenue, Olive Branch and Smith Valley roads
🌘 Night work will close one I-465 lane just east of Mooresville Road
🏁 Flaggers will direct Carson Avenue traffic near the I-465 bridge
The right lane of SR 37 will be closed intermittently between Bluff/Bluffdale Road and County Line Road as weather permits. Night crews are placing temporary concrete barriers and daytime crews are installing erosion control measures.