The National Small Business Week Virtual Conference is just TWO weeks away. This free virtual summit for business owners and entrepreneurs from across the country includes 20 educational sessions with an emphasis on small business resiliency. Don’t miss out!
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Women in Business: Accelerating your success – BMO Harris Bank
- Martinsville Crime Watch to host presentation by Ann Madison, Peace Restored, at October 18th meeting
- Creative Foam hiring; wages starting at $16.25 – 19.00/hr
- Ivy Tech Mooresville adds 8-week classes
- Barbara B. Jordan YMCA launches new 360-degree digital experience for its members
Follow us on Twitter
Signs of progress! The I-69 southbound exit to Henderson Ford Road is the first interchange ramp to open in the Finish Line project. Crews continue work to complete the remaining interchange ramps.
The interactive maps on the project website highlight construction locations and progress on I-69 Finish Line. 🗺️📍
Check out the Corridor Highlights and Traffic Access maps by visiting http://I69FinishLine.com/Maps.