RCV Roofing, Siding, & Gutters recently announced that we have relocated to a brand new home! Last year, we designed a 3200 ft.² office space and an 8000 ft.² warehouse. The new office has a showroom and conference room that offers a space for customers to come in, comfortably speak with our team, and view samples and color options. The new facilities, located at 5264 W Vernal Pike, (Bloomington) help us provide even better service to our clients and more opportunities for both new and existing employees. You can find us at our new home from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday!
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏
Expect increased traffic on SR 37 between Liberty Church Road and SR 39 starting at 6 pm Monday. Concrete trucks will be exiting the right lane of SR 37 northbound to deliver concrete for the new Indian Creek bridge deck.