As our community moves through the stages of reopening, we will be searching for and compiling resources and guides to make it easier for our business owners. If you come across helpful information that is not linked below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can have a comprehensive list of resources and updates.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Paycheck Protection Program changes announced – more emphasis on help for small businesses
- Banning Engineering named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Reservations being taken for Easter Brunch at 21 North
- Martinsville Chamber & Farm Bureau to host virtual Third House Session; submit your questions by March 3rd
- Ask Hudson Plumbing: Why does calcium build up around my faucets?
Follow us on Twitter
Get connected! 🔗
Crews had to dig deep to tie together pipes in the I-69 work zone near Morgan Street. The trench box around the workers helps to keep them safe. 👷
Thank you to @DukeEnergy and SCI REMC for bringing this wonderful program to our schools!
Very nice article re: RMR-great literacy prog that also provides books for students to take home! @DukeEnergy
proud to partner with SCI REMC to support
Real Men Read: Local schools, grant funders discuss program’s benefits to young students https://www.hoosiertimes.com/reporter_times/real-men-read-local-schools-grant-funders-discuss-program-s-benefits-to-young-students/article_0751700a-6bca-11eb-9d91-6b9d765ab8ee.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share via @R_T_news