Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Mayor Costin’s October 22nd update highlights South Street improvements and EPA request for testing access on northwest end of city
- I-69 Finish Line Look Ahead – October 22, 2021
- Maple Grove Market hosts Trunk or Treat on the Farm THIS Saturday
- County officials seeking your input on unified development ordinance (UDO)
- YMCA October 27th 5K Run/Walk at Bradford Woods
Follow us on Twitter
What’s ahead for I-69 Finish Line? Check out the latest On Track update for the information you need to know. 🚧 🚗 https://bit.ly/2ZjSsAo
Thank you, Karen, for all you do for the @ChamberMville and our community! Your dedication to our chamber has helped to make us a better organization.
Karen Dransfield is our Business Development Officer and she has decades of experience #MakingLivesBetter in the Martinsville area! She's also a Martinsville Rotary and @ChamberMville superstar!
It’s easy to spot the progress being made on roads and bridges, but have you noticed all of the utility work underway? 🚧
The relocations that are happening as part of I-69 Finish Line will lead to
improvements that will better the communities they serve for decades to come.