A new SCI Fiber construction update is now available! Please visit www.sciremc.com/fiber and click on the “Updates” tab at the top of the page for the project information – “Construction Update December 2020.” You can also scroll to the “Fiber Construction Areas” map at the bottom of the homepage, where you can click each zone currently in construction to see updates.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
For reel! 👀
This flexible pipe installed in the median of SR 37 will ensure proper drainage and a long life for the new I-69 pavement south of SR 39 in Martinsville.
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏