A new SCI Fiber construction update is now available! Please visit www.sciremc.com/fiber and click on the “Updates” tab at the top of the page for the project information – “Construction Update December 2020.” You can also scroll to the “Fiber Construction Areas” map at the bottom of the homepage, where you can click each zone currently in construction to see updates.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Dry well installations continue
- I-69 Finish Line Look Ahead – September 10, 2021
- A Senior Retreat has caregiver support scholarships available
- Sign up now for Men’s Fall Invitational at Martinsville Golf Club
- Virtual Job Fair on September 23rd to feature more than 1000 jobs in Morgan and Hendricks Counties
Follow us on Twitter
Early birds! 🐦🌞
Pouring a new concrete bridge deck is a continuous process lasting several hours. Work began before sunrise on the new I-69 bridge decks over Sartor Ditch. 🚧
Crews are building more than 26 miles of new interstate highway. 🏁
What does it take to build an interstate? A lot!
Check out this video to get a better understanding of the progress happening before your eyes.
What’s ahead for I-69 Finish Line? Check out the latest On Track update for the information you need to know. 🚧 🚗 https://bit.ly/3z9a3qW