This annual historical festival is the epitome of festivals. Nestling on the bank of the White River the feel of nature surrounds you. The historical encampments and lively traveling musicians and clowns set the festive tone. The aroma of outdoor cooking, mixed with the hint of campfires will thrill your senses. Historical and Riverview golf cart tours will run hourly, local musicians will share their talents all day, both days, a real Old Time Revival by John Wesley, stories by Professor Watermelon, Arts/Craft vendors, petting zoo, our second annual car show, the DNR Woods on Wheels exhibit and tethered hot air balloon rides are just a few of the awesome things you will enjoy on your visit.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Women in Business: Accelerating your success – BMO Harris Bank
- Martinsville Crime Watch to host presentation by Ann Madison, Peace Restored, at October 18th meeting
- Creative Foam hiring; wages starting at $16.25 – 19.00/hr
- Ivy Tech Mooresville adds 8-week classes
- Barbara B. Jordan YMCA launches new 360-degree digital experience for its members
Follow us on Twitter
Signs of progress! The I-69 southbound exit to Henderson Ford Road is the first interchange ramp to open in the Finish Line project. Crews continue work to complete the remaining interchange ramps.
The interactive maps on the project website highlight construction locations and progress on I-69 Finish Line. 🗺️📍
Check out the Corridor Highlights and Traffic Access maps by visiting http://I69FinishLine.com/Maps.