Now Hiring…Chief Financial Officer
Sycamore & You…Together We Can!!!
Looking for a career that will make an impact in your community and
make a difference in the lives of those receiving services?
Oversee all accounting functions of the agency. Ensure compliance with government regulations and generally accepted accounting principles. Maintain internal controls. Provide financial analysis for managerial decisions. Monitor financial reporting to Board of Directors. Upholds and promotes agency’s mission.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or CPA certification.
- Understanding of the operational, regulatory, accounting, reporting, and auditing aspects of not-for-profit entities. Knowledge of general accounting theory, GAAP, and financial analysis.
- At least 15 years of full-time experience in public accounting, plus five in corporate accounting, with a minimum of three years in a supervisory position. Experience in not-for-profit or governmental accounting preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of accounting software and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of time & attendance software, accounting software and spreadsheet applications.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and a $500 Sign-On Bonus
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts, COBRA, 401k, Mileage Reimbursement, Opportunity for Referral Bonus, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Bereavement Leave, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, FMLA, Military Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Assistance Program
Indianapolis and Surrounding Areas
Sycamore Services, Inc. is a recognized leader in making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities because of our integrity, positive outcomes and commitment to those served. EOE.
Sycamore Services, Inc.
Please Apply Online at www.SycamoreServices.com
Or Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org