Morgan County has a Veterans Service Officer that is available to help our great local veterans.

Here is an example of the services offered:

-Help county veterans navigate the state and federal benefit systems.

-File a local veterans property tax deduction.

-Determine eligibility for state or federal benefits.

-File benefit claims.

-Assist with beneft appeals.

For more information, contact Rick Baum, CVSO for Morgan County, at (765) 342-5505 or