Sally Eisbrenner, the Business Services Representative from WorkOne will be available in Martinsville on Fridays for appointments with local businesses seeking assistance. Sally will be located at The Main Connection at 460 South Main or will come to your business. Business services are at no charge and include services such as:
- Creating or updating a business account in Indiana Career Connect, the statewide job matching system. Assistance in posting jobs or searching for candidates in the system.
- Promotion of job openings with various agencies and schools working with job seekers.
- Assistance in applying for Next Level Jobs funding which reimburses employers for training they are providing to upskill their workforce including new or existing employees. The reimbursement is up to $5000 per employee and a maximum of $50,000.
- Regional labor information such as workforce estimates, wages, unemployment rates, employment trends, and commuting patterns
- Work Experience and On the Job Training Programs either paying or reimbursing wages for qualified youth candidates (16-24)
- Information about other programs for employers such as Work Opportunity Tax Credits and Federal Bonding
Sally can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell number 317-294-0130.