Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Studio J2 Dancers to perform The Nutcracker during the Cookie Stroll; admission is free
- Community Foundation of Morgan County awards $28,500 in Impact Grants to local nonprofits
- Kendrick Foundation announces new grantees to address County’s top health needs
- Tom Fiddlery seeking crafter and vendors for December 4th & 5th event
- Gather Around BBQ wants to add to their team
Follow us on Twitter
Congratulations to the #skilledtrades department at @AwesomeArties and @MSDMartinsville on this great addition to their equipment!
The MHS Agriculture and Welding shop is getting a MAJOR upgrade in equipment! Say hello to our new plasma cutter! Careers start here! @MSDMartinsville
Crews set the last concrete beam earlier this month for the new I-69 northbound bridge over Clear Creek, near the Egbert Road overpass. Installation of structural beams is a sign of construction progress throughout the I-69 Finish Line project.