Martinsville Baptist Tabernacle is inviting you to join them for their upcoming Community Day, “Martinsville Renewed” on Sunday, July 11th, at 10:30 am. “Our hope as a church is to come alongside our community and recognize those who have been leaders during the recent pandemic and the current construction. This group of individuals includes a broad spectrum of people, of which you all are a part. We want to recognize and honor your dedicated service to this community as we look to the bright days ahead.” There will be a presentation for all those who attend, along with a delicious meal (no charge). Contact Stephen Williams, Assistant Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to let him know that you plan to attend.
Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Morgan County History Center & Museum celebrates opening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Old Town Waverly Festival seeking vendors, demonstrators for September 25-26th event
- For Bare Feet Enters Licensing Partnership with MLB
- Registration is open for J2 Dance summer camps!
- HOPE program offers no-cost assistance to establish or increase online presence for businesses, non-profits
Follow us on Twitter
For reel! 👀
This flexible pipe installed in the median of SR 37 will ensure proper drainage and a long life for the new I-69 pavement south of SR 39 in Martinsville.
This week bridge crews completed the concrete pour for the new I-69 northbound bridge deck over Indian Creek. Smaller pours will follow for the bridge approaches and concrete railings.
Jodi Tabor has faithfully made lives better at Home Bank for 20 years! Congratulations and thank you, Jodi!!! 🥳 👏