LAUNCH MARTINSVILLE – A cowork space for entrepreneurs, remote workers, and freelancers
Launch Martinsville is a coworking space located inside The Main Connection at 460 S. Main St. Powered by a partnership of the Martinsville Chamber of Commerce and Molin Properties, this facility offers a comfortable, professional community for freelancers, start-ups, contractors, and remote workers. Launch Martinsville provides a welcoming, collaborative environment along with conventional business amenities, for a fraction of the cost of leasing typical office space.
- Sara’s Goodies Bakery/Coffee Shop onsite Wednesday – Saturday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- High-Speed WIFI
- Printer (printing, copying, scanning)
- Break Room w/fridge, microwave, icemaker
- Variety of work spaces, indoor and outdoor
- Convenient, free parking
- Periodic Open Office Hours – Ivy Tech Bloomington, Nick Agresta, CPA, ISBDC on site
- Invitation to all events hosted by Martinsville Chamber & Launch Martinsville
- Discounted use of Ruth Rusie Room when available
- Member of Indiana Coworking Passport (ICP) – The ICP allows any member of a participating space to cowork at any other participating space a day each month for free.**
- Also available: physical mailing address
Monthly Introductory Plan – $40/month
All memberships allow access to the building between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (except on Chamber holidays), and include all amenities. Use of physical mailing address is available as an add-on for $10/month.
Sign up for Monthly Introductory Plan
Annual Introductory Plan – $400/year
Twelve months for the price of ten! All memberships allow access to the building between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (except on Chamber holidays), and include all amenities. Use of physical mailing address is available as an add-on for $10/month.
Sign up for Annual Introductory Plan
Ruth Rusie Room
The Ruth Rusie Room boasts a beautiful mahogany conference table that seats 10 – 12, with extra seating around the room for a total of up to 20+ occupants. Along with a large whiteboard, you have access to the 70″ Ultra High Definition Smart TV, mounted on the wall. Presentations can be “pushed” wirelessly from your device to the TV, with the use of the Smart Cast app, or wired connections can be made, as well.
This room is available for your meeting, seminar, or workshop during regular business hours (8 am – 4:30 pm) and may be rented for four hrs. ($75) or 8 hrs. ($120).