Launch Martinsville is the newest addition to the greater Martinsville business community, bringing coworking space to The Main Connection campus at 460 S. Main St. Powered by a partnership of the Martinsville Chamber of Commerce and Molin Properties, the new facility offers a comfortable, professional community for freelancers, start-ups, contractors and remote workers. Launch Martinsville provides a welcoming, collaborative environment along with conventional business amenities, for a fraction of the cost of leasing typical office space.
- High-Speed WIFI
- Printing, copying, scanning
- Maggie’s at the Main Coffee
- Delicious coffees, teas, snacks on site 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Break Room w/fridge, microwave, icemaker
- Variety of workspaces
- Indoor & outdoor
- Convenient, free parking
- Periodic Open Office Hours
- Ivy Tech Bloomington, Nick Agresta, CPA, & ISBDC
- Invitation to all events hosted by Martinsville Chamber & Launch Martinsville
- Discounted use of Ruth Rusie Room when available
- Member of Indiana Coworking Passport (ICP) – The ICP allows any member of a participating space to cowork at any other participating space a day each month for free.
Monthly Introductory Plan – $40/month
All memberships allow access to the building between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (except on Chamber holidays), and include all amenities. Use of physical mailing address is available as an add-on for $10/month.
Annual Introductory Plan – $400/year
Twelve months for the price of ten! All memberships allow access to the building between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday (except on Chamber holidays), and include all amenities. Use of physical mailing address is available as an add-on for $10/month.
Also available: Plans that include the use of our physical address
Ruth Rusie Conference Room
The Ruth Rusie Room boasts a beautiful mahogany conference table that seats 10 – 12, with extra seating around the room for a total of up to 20+ occupants. Along with a large whiteboard, you have access to the 70″ Ultra High Definition Smart TV, mounted on the wall. Presentations can be “pushed” wirelessly from your device to the TV, with the use of the Smart Cast app, or wired connections can be made, as well.
This room is available for your meeting, seminar, or workshop during regular business hours (8 am – 4:30 pm) and may be rented for four hrs. ($75) or 8 hrs. ($120).