Launch Martinsville is the newest addition to the greater Martinsville business community, bringing coworking space to The Main Connection campus at 460 S. Main St. Powered by a partnership of the Martinsville Chamber of Commerce and Molin Properties, the new facility offers a comfortable, professional community for freelancers, start-ups, contractors and remote workers. Launch Martinsville provides a welcoming, collaborative environment along with conventional business amenities, for a fraction of the cost of leasing typical office space.
- High-Speed WIFI
- Printer (printing, copying, scanning)
- Maggie’s @ The Main Coffee Bar on site
- Break Room w/fridge, microwave, icemaker
- Variety of workspaces
- Convenient, free parking
- Outdoor workspace and relaxing areas
- Periodic Open Office Hours – Ivy Tech Bloomington, Nick Agresta, CPA, ISBDC on site
- Invitation to all events hosted by Martinsville Chamber & Launch Martinsville
- Discounted use of Ruth Rusie Room when available
- Member of Indiana Coworking Passport (ICP) – The ICP allows any member of a participating space to cowork at any other participating space a day each month for free.**
**Please book here at least 24 hours in advance.
Also available: physical mailing address
Coming soon: *Lockable storage for laptops, etc. *Quiet phone spaces
- Starting A Business
- Manage A Business
- Market A Business
- Money To Start Or Grow A Business
- Registering With The Government
- Exporting Your Products and Services
- Finding Government Contract Opportunities
- Veteran Services
- Minority and Women Business Programs
- Start Receiving Assistance From The ISBDC
- Find Regional Resources
SCORE provides free business advice through our network of volunteer business experts. You can meet with a mentor online or face-to-face in a chapter near you.
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across 62 industries
- Free, confidential business MENTORING in person or via email
- Free business TOOLS, templates, and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
INBiz is the state of Indiana’s one-stop resource for registering and managing your business and ensuring it complies with state laws and regulations. We utilize state-of-the-art security features so you can feel safe about inputting your personal and business information into our system.
In partnering with the Secretary of State, Department of Workforce Development and the Department of Revenue, INBiz has created a best-in-class portal that provides a streamlined and expedited process for your business needs.
From registering your business’s name to filing required paperwork, you need to go no further than INBiz.
The Indianapolis Public Library has a listing of various resource links.
The Indy Resource Navigator is an online tool which helps connect entrepreneurs and business owners to local resource partners who provide free or low-cost services to help businesses grow and prosper.