Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
- Paycheck Protection Program changes announced – more emphasis on help for small businesses
- Banning Engineering named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Reservations being taken for Easter Brunch at 21 North
- Martinsville Chamber & Farm Bureau to host virtual Third House Session; submit your questions by March 3rd
- Ask Hudson Plumbing: Why does calcium build up around my faucets?
Follow us on Twitter
Get connected! 🔗
Crews had to dig deep to tie together pipes in the I-69 work zone near Morgan Street. The trench box around the workers helps to keep them safe. 👷
Thank you to @DukeEnergy and SCI REMC for bringing this wonderful program to our schools!
Very nice article re: RMR-great literacy prog that also provides books for students to take home! @DukeEnergy
proud to partner with SCI REMC to support
Real Men Read: Local schools, grant funders discuss program’s benefits to young students https://www.hoosiertimes.com/reporter_times/real-men-read-local-schools-grant-funders-discuss-program-s-benefits-to-young-students/article_0751700a-6bca-11eb-9d91-6b9d765ab8ee.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share via @R_T_news