Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
CALLING ALL 4TH - 6TH GRADERS! Tell us in at least 300 words why the 2020 census is significant to your community for a chance to win $. 1st - $100 * 2nd - $50 * 3rd - $25. Get details here: https://martinsvillechamber.com/essay/ ... See MoreSee Less
- Make your first impression count with First Impression Driveways!
- Gentry Martial Arts presents Stop Bullies FAST
- Sponsorship opportunities and tickets available for Wellspring’s Chef’s Challenge
- Tabernacle Christian School to host March 6th open house
- WorkOne business services representative available in Martinsville on Fridays to help small businesses
Follow us on Twitter
I’m extremely proud of our Lady Arties for a well played season. Tonight wasn’t our night, but that doesn’t diminish the growth, grit and success you’ve earned/developed this season. Special thanks to our seniors! @MartinsvilleGBB @AwesomeArties @MSDMartinsville @redbluecrew
This Thursday Jan. 16, is the announcement for Drink at the Creek Concert Series 2020 at Cedar Creek Winery, Brew Company & Distillery in Martinsville Indiana. We will announce all the acts, dates, ticket prices, & season passes. We will be live on Facebook and on Porch Time.
Don’t forget, no appointment is needed to speak with a member of the team.
The project is office is staffed Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm. Visit any time or call to set up an appointment.