Martinsville Chamber on Facebook
15 hours ago
- Master Gardeners offering sponsorship opportunities as they renew the raised bed demo garden at the fairgrounds
- The League of Miracles presents “A Night Under The Stars”; 2021 Gala planned
- 1,400 – 4,400 SF available for lease at Grand Valley Shopping Center
- Sycamore Services seeking Director of Community Relations & Business Solutions
- JR Blondell promoted to A shift Captain
Follow us on Twitter
Lowe’s of Bloomington is actively hiring. Walk in interviews anytime. Earn up to $14/hr. @KelleySchool @IUPUI @IUBloomington @IUBarstool @iupress @IUNewsroom @WorkOneSW
Thanks to the @I69FinishLine team for putting in the extra hours so that the interstate is done faster and safer!
Night train! 🌘 🔦 👷
With local asphalt plants reopening for spring construction, you may see more paving and permanent pothole patches.
The final layer of surface pavement and striping typically wait until large trucks have left the work zone and temperatures are warmer.
Utility crews will be removing an overhead power line that crosses SR 37 on the north side of SR 144. Watch for temporary traffic stoppages after noon. 👷🕛